Our Mendota Office is closed until construction is done Office was closed on March 17, construction could take 2 months?
Our Mendota Office is closed until construction is complete, could be 2 months? Update: Still no word on when our office will be reopened?
We had to move everything out so they could begin construction. If you need to talk to anyone at the Mendota Office please call 651-452-4141. Office phone has been rerouted to Sharon’s cell a long time ago.
Thank you Tim J, Earl M, Chris A and his daughter a beautiful little girl, of course Tommy. When I got to Mendota they were 90% done, good job!
Thank you for helping under those conditions.
Love you all so much and thank you for replying for our request for help.
The Mendota Tribal Council.
30 East 10th Street
St. Paul, Minnesota 55101
Check schedule for times. The McDonald sisters are WONDERFUL they supported us doing Highway 55 and Coldwater. Please help support them now. There are actors playing each sister. Come see the play the sister will be there on opening night March 23, 2019. Love you Jane, Rita, Bridget.🧚♀️
- Sent out an email for members to help with research, who will help?
- We need research done, can you volunteer your time at home? Find information at (Newspapers on MN Frontier 1849-1860) we will pay for the documents, so there is no cost for you. Just send us the information. Another site is (Newspaper.com) also needs to be looked at for community family / members, ancestry.com, MNHS, MNDS, MN Genealogical Society, Church’s, Libraries, anywhere you can find information to help with FR.
- Also look up any families anything that pertains to Mendota.
- Dakota kinship on face book.
- Santee Sioux Genealogy on face book.
- Old Scouts records.
- Anything any subject about Mendota.
- Check out this website too. https://www.accessgenealogy.com/native/mdewakanton-sioux-tribe.htm
- Old Church records.
- French fur traders.
- Old newspapers, we have a booklet with old newspapers in if you want a page from that let us know.
- Look in basement and attic for any old documents.
- We need old birth certificates & death certificates from 1800.
- Old pictures, sign in books from wedding, funerals, etc.
- Grand Forks Herald newspapers.