Want to join me in supporting a good cause?
After discussion, MMDTC has decided to do a toy drive as usual.
Film by oakfolkfilms.net – Stop the Reroute Taking a Stand on Sacred Land.
What is a Mendota Members Responsibility’s 2020.
Inductee into the Honoring 90 SSP Women Leaders is Therese Cosgrove
We are not having our Christmas & Toy Drive this year because of Covid.
Students may be calling you with a few questions.
Sharon Lennartson and the Faribault Dakota Project
Pidamayaye to all who volunteered and came to the gathering.
St. Kateri Tekakwitha, the first Native American saint.
Welcome to the Mendota Mdewakanton Dakota Tribal Community.
We are a nonprofit 501C3 organization dedicated to protecting important and sacred sites and bringing Dakota Oyate (nation) culture back to its birthplace in Minnesota. Donations Go To:
- Acquire a land base so we can build a community center.
- Obtain federal recognition.
- Maintain a tribal office in Mendota.
- Promote and support the preservation of the Dakota culture, including protecting sites of cultural significance to the Dakota people.
- Promote a better understanding between the Native American community and the public.
- Teach community members and others the Dakota language.
- Develop self-sufficiency through in-house business.