From: Perry Altendorfer, MMDTC Historian To: All Lineal Descendants, Signers and First Original Families relating to the 1830 Prairie du Chein Treaty. We are currently updating our files, adding articles and documentation that involves families related to this treaty. Please see attached document:
OUR GOAL IS TO UNITE ALL MIXED BLOOD FAMILIES.
Please contact Perry with questions or comments. firstname.lastname@example.org
Our next membership meeting is next Sunday Feb 25, 1-4 potluck.
Minnesota Indian Women’s Sexual Assault Coalition.
Uniquely Me, is a fabulous store at Burnsville Center.
Save the Mississippi Gorge caucus resolution
I finally had the bone morrow on Jan 31, 2017.
Inipi at Mendota on Jan 28th at the DuPuis House 1- 6 potluck.
Honoring Our Ancestor Feb 3rd, 2018 at Fort Snelling and the DuPuis House.
Next membership meetings Sunday 1-28-2018, 1:00 – 3:30. POTLUCK!
Inipi today at Mendota , 1:00. Potluck, come early and help.
Best Scenario for Cancer.
Mendota’s18th Wacipi Sept 8-10-2017 Supplies Help.
I keep getting calls, emails, asking what we need for our Wacipi. Here are a few things.
Our flyer is on the website, you can print it on this site. Please send to everyone you know. The flyer is on face book too please send out to everyone you know.
We got the Wacipi Grant!!! But we need more help and donations.
- We need volunteers Maria needs help with calling volunteers.
- We need more donations
- We need tables, chairs
- Signs made
- Donations for the raffle booth.
- Please send a donation request letter to churches in you area. If you want to send out a request letter call Sharon I will send you a request letter from MMDC.
- We have enough security.
- Tables – 8feet (4)
- Folding chairs (30)
- Canopy 30×40 (2)
- Canopies 12×10 (2) 12×12 (3)
- We always need cases pop, and water. Thank you for your concern and support on our 18th Wacipi.