We would like to invite you to become a Honorary Member of our Community.
DEAR FRIENDS, The Mendota Mdewakanton Dakota Community would like to invite you to become a Honorary Member of our Community.
Terms of Honorary Membership:
- By becoming an Honorary Member, you would be agreeing to donate a $ 50.00 application fee as well as donating $20.00 per month. (100% of which directly supports our programs such as, Language revitalization class, Cultural programs, and events such as our Annual Pow-Wow). All contributions are tax deductible.
- Upon receiving your application, you will be sent a welcome certificate, and Honorary Member ID.
- As an Honorary Member we would ask that you share with us what your talent and / or profession is. This allows us to share your skills with the rest of the community.
- Although you will not have a vote in our Community decisions, you are encouraged to attend our monthly meetings and all community functions.
- We accept Honorary Members from all over the world. Although based in Minnesota, USA, we have Honorary Members from Germany, Switzerland, and France.
- By becoming a member you will allow us to have a much larger outreach, and further our goals.
MITAKUYE OYASIN (WE ARE ALL RELATED)
PIDAMAYA (THANK YOU)
To apply, please fill out the MMDTC Membership Application Form please visit our DOWNLOADS section.
Send completed forms to email@example.com or the address listed on the application. Contributions can be made through our Paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org, check, of ACH (Bank Withdrawl)