From: Perry Altendorfer, MMDTC Historian To: All Lineal Descendants, Signers and First Original Families relating to the 1830 Prairie du Chein Treaty. We are currently updating our files, adding articles and documentation that involves families related to this treaty. Please see attached document:
OUR GOAL IS TO UNITE ALL MIXED BLOOD FAMILIES.
Please contact Perry with questions or comments. firstname.lastname@example.org
Re Elected Tribal Council Members as of May 22, 2017.
GOFUNDME PLEASE HELP US GET A COMMUNITY CENTER.
Dakota Elders to Walker Art Center: Tear Down That Scaffold.
Language class has been cancelled until after the holiday.
Our next monthly meeting is Thursday May 25 from 7-9 for our membership meeting & election celebration from 7-9.
Mendota Inipi Sunday May 21st at the DuPuis House in Mendota at 2pm.
Rain or Shine tonight with Joseph Bester we will be at the DuPuis House in Mendota May 17th from 7-8:30pm..
Mendota’s Inipi May 21st at 2:00pm at the DuPuis House in Mendota. Everyone is welcome!
Return of In-Yan Sa (Red Rock) to the Kaposia Community:
Reminder of language class May 10th from 6-8.
- ★ NEW 2017 Wacipi Flyer
- ★ NEW 2017 Wacipi Vendor Application
- 2015 Fall Newsletter
- Newsletter Archives
- Membership Application
- Honorary Enrollment Application PDF
- Corporate or Education Membership Application Form PDF
- ACH Electronic Automatic Payments for FULL MEMBERS PDF
- ACH Electronic Automatic Payments for HONORARY MEMBERS PDF
- Wacipi Donation non cash Record 2016
- Donation Request Letter
- Mendota’s Pledge Form
- Bylaws_Rev_07-24-2014 final
From the Federal Recognition Committee
- Adobe Flash Player (view flash movies & .swf files)
- Adobe Acrobat (view PDF files)
- DOC VIEWER (view word & other formats)
- PDF To Word(convert any PDF to Microsoft word and email it to anyone)
- DOC To PDF (convert any document into PDF file)
If you are experiencing difficulties downloading/viewing any files, please try the following:
- Do you have a popup blocker or an advertisement blocker enabled?
- Have you tried right clicking the file (desktop) or long press the file (mobile) and select download?
- Do you have a PDF viewer installed?
- Have you checked your downloads folder, maybe it already downloaded in the background?
- If you continue to have problems, please contact Brad and he will assist you.