From: Perry Altendorfer, MMDTC Historian To: All Lineal Descendants, Signers and First Original Families relating to the 1830 Prairie du Chein Treaty. We are currently updating our files, adding articles and documentation that involves families related to this treaty. Please see attached document:
OUR GOAL IS TO UNITE ALL MIXED BLOOD FAMILIES.
Please contact Perry with questions or comments. email@example.com
Jeanie Lemay Campbell passed into the spirit world on October 13, 2017.
Cancelled Language Class tonight Dec 11th, at the DuPuis House 6:30 – 8:00.
Rest in peace my dear uncle Russell F. LaClaire died November 29, 2017.
Mens Inipi Dec 9th 2 ish potluck. Also Sunday Dec 17, Mendota Community Inipi.
Wendy Down Wind, How Wiindigoo Got His Name.
Uncle Russell LaClaire died today about 1:30 – 11/29/17.
Wendy Down Wind passed into the spirit world 11/28/17.
Membership Meeting Nov 27, 7-8:30 bring a snack if you want, next meeting too.
Holiday Party and Toy Drive at the DuPuis House Dec 2, 1-4 bring a dish to pass.
Cancelled Language Class for Nov 28th. Watch for next class it may be Monday nights? Sorry about all changes. Maybe Monday Dec 4 and Dec 18th?
- 2017 Wacipi Flyer
- 2017 Wacipi Vendor Application
- ★ NEW 2017 Winter Newsletter
- Newsletter Archives
- Corporate or Education Membership Application Form PDF
- ACH Electronic Automatic Payments for FULL MEMBERS PDF
- ACH Electronic Automatic Payments for HONORARY MEMBERS PDF
- Wacipi Donation non cash Record 2016
- Donation Request Letter
- Mendota’s Pledge Form
- Bylaws_Rev_07-24-2014 final
From the Federal Recognition Committee
- Adobe Flash Player (view flash movies & .swf files)
- Adobe Acrobat (view PDF files)
- DOC VIEWER (view word & other formats)
- PDF To Word (convert any PDF to Microsoft word and email it to anyone)
- DOC To PDF (convert any document into PDF file)
If you are experiencing difficulties downloading/viewing any files, please try the following:
- Do you have a popup blocker or an advertisement blocker enabled?
- Have you tried right clicking the file (desktop) or long press the file (mobile) and select download?
- Do you have a PDF viewer installed?
- Have you checked your downloads folder, maybe it already downloaded in the background?
- If you continue to have problems, please contact Brad and he will assist you.