From: Perry Altendorfer, MMDTC Historian To: All Lineal Descendants, Signers and First Original Families relating to the 1830 Prairie du Chein Treaty. We are currently updating our files, adding articles and documentation that involves families related to this treaty. Please see attached document:
OUR GOAL IS TO UNITE ALL MIXED BLOOD FAMILIES.
Please contact Perry with questions or comments. firstname.lastname@example.org
Language Class meets every 2 weeks with Frank Killsright Oct 18th at 6:30 – 8:00. We may change to Tuesday nights watch for updates. Please bring a snack or finger food..
Voting Membership Meeting at 7:00 Oct 30, 2016
New language class with Frank Killsright. We are so honored to him him teach us here in Mendota.
Mendota’s 18th Wacipi was absolutely our best Wacipi ever!
No Voting Membership Meeting this month Sept 25th. See you next month on Oct 30th, 7pm, at the DuPuis House.
Anyone lose a cell phone at the Mendota Wacipi please call the tribal office 651-452-4141..
Inipi Sept 16th at the DuPuis House potluck at 1:00.
Announcement: Volunteer Host Families sought for Exchange students arriving in late August Greenheart International
The Mendota Community is looking for volunteers for their 18th Wacipi on Sept 8-10-2017.
2017 Wacipi Vendor Application & Wacipi flyer.
- ★ NEW 2017 Wacipi Flyer
- ★ NEW 2017 Wacipi Vendor Application
- 2015 Fall Newsletter
- Newsletter Archives
- Membership Application
- Honorary Enrollment Application
- Corporate or Education Membership Application Form PDF
- ACH Electronic Automatic Payments for FULL MEMBERS PDF
- ACH Electronic Automatic Payments for HONORARY MEMBERS PDF
- Wacipi Donation non cash Record 2016
- Donation Request Letter
- Mendota’s Pledge Form
- Bylaws_Rev_07-24-2014 final
From the Federal Recognition Committee
- Adobe Flash Player (view flash movies & .swf files)
- Adobe Acrobat (view PDF files)
- DOC VIEWER (view word & other formats)
- PDF To Word (convert any PDF to Microsoft word and email it to anyone)
- DOC To PDF (convert any document into PDF file)
If you are experiencing difficulties downloading/viewing any files, please try the following:
- Do you have a popup blocker or an advertisement blocker enabled?
- Have you tried right clicking the file (desktop) or long press the file (mobile) and select download?
- Do you have a PDF viewer installed?
- Have you checked your downloads folder, maybe it already downloaded in the background?
- If you continue to have problems, please contact Brad and he will assist you.