From: Perry Altendorfer, MMDTC Historian To: All Lineal Descendants, Signers and First Original Families relating to the 1830 Prairie du Chein Treaty. We are currently updating our files, adding articles and documentation that involves families related to this treaty. Please see attached document:
OUR GOAL IS TO UNITE ALL MIXED BLOOD FAMILIES.
Please contact Perry with questions or comments. firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Beautiful Inipi on April 23, 2017.
The Doctrine of Discovery May 3rd at 7PM at the DuPuis House
The flowers of tomorrow are the seeds of today. April 22nd, 11am to 2pm
Dakota Truth Telling Gathering. May 4th to 7th.
Rebuilding our Inipi Saturday April 22, Inipi on Sunday around 2:30 on April 23, 2017.
Coldwater Full Moon Walks but here is the notice for the May 10th walk.
Voting Membership Meeting Sunday April 30th 12-2 potluck
Fur Traders Rendezvous at the DuPuis House July 22-23-17. We will have an Inipi, teepee, history about Mendota.
Methodist Bishop Commits to Returning Sacred Red Rock to the Dakota People.
- 2016 Wacipi Flyer
- 2015 Fall Newsletter
- Newsletter Archives
- Vendors Application 2016
- ★ NEW Membership Application
- Honorary Enrollment Application PDF
- Corporate or Education Membership Application Form PDF
- ACH Electronic Automatic Payments for FULL MEMBERS PDF
- ACH Electronic Automatic Payments for HONORARY MEMBERS PDF
- Wacipi Donation non cash Record 2016
- Donation Request Letter
- Mendota’s Pledge Form
- Bylaws_Rev_07-24-2014 final
From the Federal Recognition Committee
- Adobe Flash Player (view flash movies & .swf files)
- Adobe Acrobat (view PDF files)
- DOC VIEWER (view word & other formats)
- PDF To Word(convert any PDF to Microsoft word and email it to anyone)
- DOC To PDF (convert any document into PDF file)