From: Perry Altendorfer, MMDTC Historian To: All Lineal Descendants, Signers and First Original Families relating to the 1830 Prairie du Chein Treaty. We are currently updating our files, adding articles and documentation that involves families related to this treaty. Please see attached document:
OUR GOAL IS TO UNITE ALL MIXED BLOOD FAMILIES.
Please contact Perry with questions or comments. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please help us rebuild the Inipi.
Voting Membership Meeting March 26,1-3 potluck.
Creation Stories film & discussion – FREE
Mendota History will be at the DuPuis House sometime in late June, 2017.
Schlomka’s Portable Restrooms & Mobile Pressure Washing LLC.
Next Voting Membership Meeting Sunday March 26, 2017.
GOFUNDME PLEASE HELP US GET A COMMUNITY CENTER.
Thank to all of you who got your paperwork turned in.
Leventhal, Larry a prominent Twin Cities civil rights attorney, died Jan. 17, 2017,
Beautiful Poem by Tommy about addiction.
- 2016 Wacipi Flyer
- 2015 Fall Newsletter
- Newsletter Archives
- Vendors Application 2016
- ★ NEW Membership Application
- Honorary Enrollment Application PDF
- Corporate or Education Membership Application Form PDF
- ACH Electronic Automatic Payments for FULL MEMBERS PDF
- ACH Electronic Automatic Payments for HONORARY MEMBERS PDF
- Wacipi Donation non cash Record 2016
- Donation Request Letter
- Mendota’s Pledge Form
- Bylaws_Rev_07-24-2014 final
From the Federal Recognition Committee
- Adobe Flash Player (view flash movies & .swf files)
- Adobe Acrobat (view PDF files)
- DOC VIEWER (view word & other formats)
- PDF To Word(convert any PDF to Microsoft word and email it to anyone)
- DOC To PDF (convert any document into PDF file)